Skip to content

International Students and Permanent Residents

International Student or Permanent Resident with a non-US Passport

If you are a fully enrolled SDSU student, you can take part in an education abroad program.  However, very often, International students or Permanent Residents with a non-US Passport, will require a Visa to participate on an education abroad program.  Please set up an appointment with the Education Abroad staff to determine wheter your participation on the program you have chosen will be workable.  Contact or with questions.